Modern Electrical Technologies (MET) works with a broad range of commercial customers, including office and retail refurbishment's and fit-outs, shopping centres, medical suites, and property maintenance companies. Our services range from initial fit outs of commercial premises to specialised network, data cabling and full service maintenance programs.
It is essential for your workplace to be geared to your needs and to have the right systems in place. MET can design a Modern Electrical Solution specifically suited for these workplace requirements which includes lighting, power and data systems.
Our team of skilled technicians is equipped to manage the full scope of electrical work, including:
- Fibre optic installations.
- Test and tagging facilities.
- Creative electrical and lighting solutions.
- Switch board alterations.
- Extra low voltage installations.
- Computer cabling (Cat5 & Cat6).
- Surge protection.
- Telephone/data installations.
- Uninterrupted power supplies.
- Office fit outs or refurbishment's.
- Programmed maintenance.
- Exit and emergency lighting.
MET has a proven track record in electrical services for public and private clients throughout the ACT and NSW. MET provides maintenance to clients such as Defence Housing, IGA Supermarkets, Subways outlets, Boost Juice outlets, numerous Unit Complexes,etc. For these customers we provide emergency lighting tests, appliance repairs, general electrical maintenance and testing and tagging facilities.
MET offers a comprehensive repair and maintenance service, either on a job-by-job basis or as an ongoing maintenance program.